Sunday, March 8, 2009

Starting to feel better

So the past 3-4 days I have been so sick and miserable that I am finally starting to feel human again today haha. It was the whole, cough, sneezing, body fatigue, throat sickness that had been going around. I am still a little congested but it's much better than feeling like I have been run over by a truck. Once again I did not do much this weekend other than hang out but, I was so sick yesterday I really did not care. It started hailing around 6 PM last night and it was the big chunks of hail followed by some thunder and lightning! I thought we were going to have a storm but, it only last a few minutes.

I still have yet to get into my Math 095 class for school and to be honest I am a bit worried! I wish I had been more on top of it for classes but, oh well I think that I will make it in to it. Last quarter I had the same problem but, made it in. Some people drop the class after it starts too so then I still have a chance to earn the credit. I can have the instructor sign off for me to be in the class if they do not get the turn out expected.

I need a hair cut! My hair is driving my crazy! Ahh...anyway nothing else new and only Irene reads this anyway lol! So more later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better. You didn't miss out on much last night (I'm a bitch lol). Derek and I got there before Brett, Sara, Mandy and Joey and he kept walking away and leaving me alone with Jr. and like 15 of his friends...tried to make convo.

    ReplyDelete